Technologies of reverse osmosis embodied in modern household water purification systems are “magic pills” in solving the most pressing issues that are related to water quality. Water is the source of health and life. But at the moment the reality is that 2.3 million people die annually because of bad water worldwide. Therefore, water treatment system installation will be a great solution in the situation when you need to get clean water. Of course, as in all advanced technologies, reverse osmosis systems also have some drawbacks:
- the attachment to pressure (with pump pressure – 1.5 – 1.7 atm, without pump pressure – 2.5 – 3 atm);
- constant maintenance of filters is required (replacement of cartridges);
- waste water must be discharged into the sewerage system.
Advantages of reverse osmosis:
- From an environmental point of view, it is a clean process. Domestic RO systems do not use any chemical reagents or additional substances, which makes this process of obtaining clean water from an ecological point of view absolutely safe.
- No harmful by-products. The process of purifying the water flow through the membrane involves the formation of brine – the solution with the highest concentration of salts. This brine is the only by-product, this brine can be used for any application or simply drained into the sewer system (which is provided by the factory).
- Received water is of high quality. The membrane surface has the smallest capacity, this high quality membrane provides the highest degree of water treatment, up to 90% of all impurities. The membrane surface is made in such a way that only water molecules are able to pass through the membrane surface, so the water after passing through the membrane surface has a smaller amount of salt-containing water, so the water quality is close to melt.
- In this process, the cost of clean water is very low. Reverse osmosis filters are designed for additional treatment of tap water, so the cost of the reverse osmosis system is small compared to others, and it pays off fairly quickly.
- Reverse osmosis systems are the most compact compared to other systems. To achieve the highest degree of purification, water is treated in several stages. The system is quite compact, fits anywhere and purifies water from the coarse to the smallest impurities present in the water.
- Confidence in the quality of the water you drink. After the RO system, you can safely drink this water and not fear for your health, because after passing through the RO system, this water is absolutely free of harmful elements, impurities and other preservatives.
The water filter can be called one of the most essential attributes of any apartment, house or office. Such popularity of this device is due to the quality of water coming from our taps, which is certainly a sensitive issue for each of us. Now to buy a water filter is not a problem, and many people in our country have already taken advantage of this advantage and purify drinking water before it is used. However, most users do not attach much importance to water purification technology itself. In fact, the quality of water purification depends on which water filter you choose. Many people prefer simple designs just because they think it will be easier to replace cartridges later. However, this is a serious mistake.
The most effective way to purify water is to use a reverse osmosis system. And if you are afraid of the difficulty of installing a reverse osmosis filter, we can assure you that it will not be too difficult. In this situation, you should contact the specialists of High Water Standard company, who will install a reverse osmosis system for you quickly and efficiently.